Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Expanding HartleyConfections.com Topics

I know I’ve just been a terrible blogger this month, so I decided to change things up a bit and expand the topics on my blog. Initially my intention was to write a “niche blog” about healthy baking. And not because niche sounds cool but because I think there are definitely people out there that are fairly into baking. But this past month I realized that I can’t bake 5 days a week. I mean, I wish I could but it’s just not in the cards for me right now.

So stay tuned for reviews on restaurants, recipes and pictures of various cuisines (mostly still healthy!), along with a few other goodies… Some upcoming posts will touch on:

  • Apple Pie
  • Fall Favorites
  • Laut (great Malaysian spot)
  • Spice Cove
  • Halloween!
  • And much much more!

0 comments: